Using the Hunter Douglas Quantum Roller system, So-Lux offer a smooth, reliable and durable operating system. The Quantum Roller offers:
So-Lux Quantum Roller Blinds
- A 1:1.75 ratio clutch for smooth and light operation. The chain drive is easily removable and is packed separate from the blind to prevent damage to fabric.
- Inner strength within the tube. The Quantum Roller offers 3 robust aluminum tubes which have been engineered for minimal deflection over large expanses.
- Quality aesthetics that have been built with WA's climate in mind.
- Ease of assembly and installation. Assembly and installation could not be more simple. The system boasts a removable chain drive so fitters can fit clutches and child safety devices in messy areas, then later clip up the blind when the area is clean.
- Complete suite of quality Roller Blind products - chain drive, light lift - the ultimate in child safe technology - and motorisation, dual rollers, cassette systems/theatre blinds.
"The Quantum Light Lift Roller Blind is available at So-Lux Blinds"
Complimenting the operating system, the So-Lux Roller comes complete with a nicely weighted, uniquely fitted baserail that eliminates fabric stretching of the fabric during insertion.
The baserail comes with a patented bumper strip on the back of the rail to deafen the 'CLANG CLANG' noise from the blind knocking against window mullions. It is available in 8 colours and comes with matching end caps, creating a seamless look.